February 6, 2012

HEY Y'ALL!

Welcome to my blog!  Since wrapping things up over at my old blog, it's been  nice to have a little break from blogging, but I do miss it quite a bit!  So, with my fresh start back in North Carolina and all the new pictures I'll undoubtedly have to post, I figured I might as well just start it up again.

So, why Hard Hats and Ballet Flats?  Well, I happen to work for a local government facilities department.  So, I see a lot of construction, work with a lot of building plans, and eventually will probably climb a ladder up to a roof somewhere.  I have a cushy office job, but I also get to get out and see what's happening around the city, too.  So, even though I might be wearing a hard hat in a building without an occupancy permit, chances are I didn't pack a pair of sneakers and I am indeed crawling through mechanical rooms in a pair of Nordstrom Rack ballet flats.  It's awkward, but it works for me.

So, thanks for stopping by!  I'll see you back here real soon!

No comments: