May 8, 2012

MOM'S BIRTHDAY

We had such a good time celebrating Mom's birthday!  We had a Mexican dinner on Friday night outside on the patio, and my aunt was there to celebrate with us.  







We also had a breakfast on Saturday morning with cinnamon rolls, fresh fruit, eggs, sausage, and toast!  Delish!


Dottie loves snuggling with Aunt Susan!


And she really likes licking the condensation off her water glass.  Aunt Susan said they were in a symbiotic relationship.


Leanna gave Mom an adorable print of a painting by an artist on Etsy!  It had two Jack Russells sitting by the ocean with their surfboard.  I promise it was presh.



We always stock her up on Olay Total Effects, too!  She got me turned onto this stuff, and I love it!  She says it keeps her young.  :)


That night, Mom, Dad, Aunt Susan, and Uncle Tom all went to see Mike Cross perform at the Carolina Theatre in Durham, and they said it was a great show!  Leanna and I watched the royal wedding all over again.  For three hours.  And I loved every second of it.

Happy birthday, Mama!  I love ya!

No comments: