March 13, 2012

CRAZY WEEKEND

What a fun weekend!  But it was cray cray, too.  I mean, JAM PACKED with things to do and places to be, but that's the way I like it!

On Saturday morning, my mom and I drove up to Halifax, VA to visit my aunt, uncle, and cousins, and particularly to meet my cousin's fiance!  You may remember them from this post.  We all had a fantastic time together (and watched a lot of basketball...), and I got to see all five of their sweet dogs!

These two are Bear and Dee Dee, and they get the privilege of living inside most of the time.  The other three were in their igloo outside.  :)



And my sweet friend, Amanda, turned 25 this Saturday!  So, we had a party for her at Outback and then hit up Trali in Brier Creek afterward.  Amanda knows so many people from living in Raleigh all her life that her parties are always a big event!


I got to meet her awesome friend, Amy, while we were at Trali, and she was a blast and a half!  She's a nurse at Duke Hospital (the only part of Duke I can tolerate), so of course she had some amazing stories.  She, like Amanda, is the proud mother of a Chihuahua named Peter.


I don't know him, but he did this.  And everyone in the restaurant pulled out their iPhones.


On Sunday, after my Tar Heels went down in a blaze of glory to Florida State (and then settled for that embarrassing #1 seed), my mom and I went to the driving range for a bit.  I was ridiculously out of practice, but no one noticed because I blinded them with the sea urchins on my feet.


And then I went to Small Group and called it a weekend!  The busy ones always seem longer to me.  I like that.

No comments: