April 23, 2012

SPRING FOOTBALL

Football season is only FOUR MONTHS AWAY!!!  (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)


I can hardly stand it!  On Saturday afternoon, my parents and I went over to Carter-Finley Stadium to watch NC State's spring game.  It was a beautiful day except for the ten minutes of hard rain we got around halftime.  The black team absolutely embarrassed the white team, so I'm hoping they stacked the black team in some way...



The game was also a fundraiser for the Kay Yow Cancer Fund and Scholarship Endowment, and I think they raised about $26,000!



"Giddy" is not a word most people would use to describe my dad 99% of the time, but he was pretty much beside himself with happiness.  February through August are very hard months for him.


Props to my mom's hair for handling the humidity much better than mine did.


The countdown has begun!

No comments: